This brochure will be useful for small businesses considering buying or selling online, as it will help them identify the right e-commerce options and make their choice. It also contains tips and strategies for attracting and retaining customers on the Internet. Although this brochure is mainly focused on selling through your website, it also presents other online buying and selling options, such as electronic trading platforms and auction sites.
Benefits of E-Commerce Solutions for Business:
• Buying supplies – Creating an online store account for your business allows you to buy office supplies and equipment online and save time and money by automating the purchase process.
• Buying direct materials. These materials are used to manufacture or manufacture your products or materials. Establishing a relationship with a supplier and buying online can help cut your costs.
• Selling products or services to new suppliers — Presence in e-commerce opens up new possibilities for expanding your reach and finding suppliers other than those to which your physical capabilities provide you access.
• Better exploitation of your web presence – if you are already engaged in retail e-commerce, you can extend it to business customers (for example, by opening private sections to offer special rates), delivery options, etc.). These additional features, however, are not trivial and may require the redesign of your online store and lead to significant costs. The benefits of retail e-commerce solutions.
• Better customer service – companies can deal with their customers day and night.
• Elimination of intermediaries. Companies, especially manufacturers, can offer their products to consumers at a lower and more affordable price, selling them directly, without the intervention of distributors and retailers, which leads to higher prices.
• Flexibility in pricing. Price tags can be easily and instantly changed, which is beneficial for both business and the client. E-commerce also offers you the opportunity to sell, sell, offer discounts, coupons and other online and offline sales.
• Professionalism – even if your business is small, your e-commerce site can help increase your reputation by projecting a larger image and allowing you to enjoy an equal playing field.
• Increased brightness. Opening a virtual storefront can expand your presence to a significant potential customer base, especially one that does not have access to your local physical means.
Mobile applications and entertainment. The very definition of the entertainment sector is faced with the difficulty of limiting activities within clear statistical boundaries, given, on the one hand, a particularly wide range of opportunities for entertainment, and on the other hand, the difficulty to arbitrarily classify what is fun or what is personal development. In addition, the term “entertainment” is defined differently in accordance with statistical surveys. In addition, recreational activities clearly have a close relationship with the creative or cultural industry and do not necessarily recognize themselves as “entertainments”.
The latter also include recreational activities and sports, the costs of which are mainly associated with the retail sector or tourism. The search for a statistical aggregate is faced with particular market dynamics, and it is unsatisfactory to distinguish what would be entertainment from what specifically comes from culture. While entertainment is largely an activity that attracts a large audience, it is not limited to defining a stable industry.
The digitization and gamification of the economy, mobile applications and entertainment, discussed below, are becoming more and more involved in this methodological problem. In addition, the media and entertainment sectors are often very interconnected due to the proximity of production and distribution of content, which also complicates the distinction between news production and entertainment. In this regard, it is also interesting to note that in the infotainment sphere this hybrid is increasingly found in the press “seriously” and fun. The transversality of entertainment finally encourages us to go beyond sectoral boundaries and become more interested in consumers, their characteristics and their expectations: their free time is limited, their experience should be theirs, and technology will satisfy this need when mobile applications and entertainment come to the rescue.